Tuesday 11 August 2009

Craft Fest 2009


My wee table at Craft Fest 2009. I brought lots of lovely products, badges, cards, lavender bags and my new framed pieces. I had a mad weekend there at Craft Fest and the lead up to it was just as explosive. On Wednesday night last week I ended up at A+E with my mum who nearly cut her finger off and after a few hours there she came out with 3 stitches. We arrived home at 2.30 am and I was exhausted. Then it was off to work looking a bit worse for ware on the Thursday. Then Craft Fest started on Friday and was over the whole weekend. I did two workshops, card making and badge making. Everyone had lots of fun and I was swamped with people after thinking I would not get that many people interested, I was so wrong.

The mess from the weekend is finally cleared after the boxes with all my stuff only made it from the car on Monday afternoon to the studio, well the card stand is still sitting in the hall way.

I really want to take it easy this week and have fun with friends and family and may be do a spot of crafting just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment