Saturday, 16 October 2010


I got some new supplies to play with, washi masking tape from Japan, Orla Kiely car fabric and little black board pieces I painted up. After a week or so of sticking tape down, ripping it off again, black board paint (black speckles all over my work benches, must use a sponge) and cutting up fabric, I have made some new designs.

The new designs will be on the website soon and even better, they will be for sale on my website. I have also spent the last few weeks building a shop on the site. It will soon be split into a retail and wholesale site. Exciting stuff.

Here is a wee look at the developments.

Some things need finished off, but I am getting there.