Sunday 12 July 2009

My holiday

I have been up to so much these last few weeks I am surprised I have lived to tell the tale. Firstly my 1st holiday in 2 years. Got to spend a week at my friend Johanna's in Brussels and then we went off for the weekend to Paris. I have never been to Paris and it was lovely. The weather the whole week was so hot and I got to wear my new sandals, a bargain buy. I was in such a rush before my holiday, getting orders finished and things tidied up. I am a bit crazy that way I like to leave my house all ship shape before I go on holiday.


Some pictures from my holiday, got a bit burnt in Paris so that's why I am standing in the blazing heat wearing a cardigan, as I forgot the sun cream.

Me doing silly poses in front of the Eiffel Tower, me and Johanna climbed over 1000 steps to the second stage. The cheapest and quickest way to get into the Eiffel Tower. I think we worked off all the ice cream we consumed that week mind.

Its now all back to work and the good weather as followed me most of time. All the craft fairs will be starting soon and I have loads of ideas for new products. Will get some pictures of those up over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment