Sunday 26 April 2009

Harrogate 09

I have been a busy bee these last few weeks. It was the British Craft Trade Fair over the weekend past and can't believe it's all over for another year. I was working really hard on new products and card designs. Thanks to all those you stopped by my stand an placed orders and chatted about my work.


I will now be able to relax for a few days and enjoy Easter, the chocolate eggs are calling!!!

I have some pictures of the BCTF below and some of my friends from Northern/Southern Ireland. We all had a great time at the show and are looking forward to coming back next year.


Those who got caught by my picture taking are:
Lynda Brown, Adam Frew (sporting his Margo Selby scraf), Stephen Farnan, Emer O'Sullivan, Lesley Frew and DerekWilson. I am in the top left, picture taken by Lynda (thanks Lynda).


I just hope next year I get to drive a smaller van for traveling over. Lynda and I hired a van but ended up with a mini transit, such a laugh, we felt we were driving a bus.
I do feel pretty proud of myself for getting stuck in and driving it. I think I did a pretty good job and I hope Lynda agrees.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there like the blog:) I've put a link on mine to yours.

    ReplyDelete